This Sunday, Manglar returns to La Fábrika !!
We celebrate one year with the sweat dream team:
– Dj Tony Sabandija (Afrobeats / Salamanca)
– La Selva: Coconutah b2b Kay Gee (Bristol UK)
– Mikel’O b2b Yago (Snare Doom)
– Malaria Thomson (TP / Sweat Dealers / Manglar)
– Quorum Beats (TP / Sweat Dealers)
July 13, 2014
Manglar # 4 1st Anniversary
From 17:00 to 0:00
La Fábrika Terrace – Service Road A6, km. 38
Bono helps summer resistance: 3 crushing
It is mandatory to come with attitude, clothing and 100% summer paraphernalia.
We return to the terrace of La Fábrika
We celebrate a year together with the best:
– Tony Sabandija: from the Afrobeats collective, from Salamanca, currently living in the Lavapiés neighborhood, a national classic when it comes to mixing black sounds and bass music, finalist for Red Bull Thre3Style and broadcaster for the Chachitapes.
La Selva: those responsible for the international bass music and world underground program La Selva Radio live from Madrid via Bristol, return to Manglar loaded with cumbia, jungle, bass … This time with a set between Kay Gee and Coconutah, tropical UK sound !
– Mikel’O b2b Yago: they have been in the best halls in Spain and have bundled some of the fattest in Villalba. They take care of the most powerful deep and tech house, from the techno school under the summer filter.
– Quorum Beats x Malaria Thomson
There will be tropical bar, limbo, wild dancing and sweats of sunny catharsis.
Remember that it is a squatted space, in which respect for people and space are fundamental. Let’s fight for a summer for all, for the public use of the terraces and the streets, the capital hates summer, we fight for it, for the heat, for the culture of sun and dance.